Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Part-Time Externship

Well, still no luck finding me a full-time site for my school externship but the clinical director, Tom, called me last week to tell me that he had a part-time site for me to start getting some of my hours done. The great thing is, it's with the mobile tech that I followed for my once-a-week clinicals for a while and the company she works for now may want to hire me when I graduate! The not-so-great thing is, the only hours she can give me are Thursdays, when she goes to Kissimmee, and every other Monday, when she goes to Naples! I can meet her in St Pete and ride with her but it means meeting her really early in the morning. I met her last Thursday morning at 7 and tomorrow I'll meet with her at 6! Anything to move forward toward my echo career!

No comments:

Post a Comment